Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another Early Comedy Writing Sample

This could be considered another gem I pulled out of my early 'portfolio' or it could be considered more 'early blog fail'. A unique film review of 'Passion of the Christ':

"Overall, truly the feelgood film of the year. Not as many dance numbers as I would have liked, but the chereography was spectacular! And of coursedon't miss the hilarious outtakes at the end!"

This review brought to you by a 32oz of Coke, andcouple of 4oz bottles of Jack Daniel's and healthyfear of the guy sitting next to me wearing the "Gunsdon't kill people, I Kill People" trucker hat.

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend, peace...
    Your blog very comedious.
    I'm very happy, when read your blog. Thanks...
    If you willing visit my blog, and read my article at http://sosiologidakwah.blogspot.com
    I hope you want to comment in comedious side.
    And... if you love books, read The Holy Qur'an please...

    ReplyDelete